Skip to Main Content
Carpenter Library is the repository for transcripts from several programs once located at NC Baptist Hospital and Wake Forest University School of Medicine. This page has the information about how to obtain transcripts from cytotechnology, medical laboratory science, nursing, and x-ray technology. Additional transcript resources are also listed.
School of Cytotechnology (1948-1984 BGSM/NCBH)
Inhalation Therapy Program (1962-1971, NCBH)
Medical Laboratory Science (1942-2014, Dept. of Pathology, BGSM)
Nursing (1923-1974, NCBH)
X-Ray Technology (1959-1972, BGSM)
More Transcript Resources
- For records from the Kate B. Reynolds Hospital nursing program, City Memorial Hospital nursing program or the Forsyth Memorial Hospital School of Nursing, contact Ebony Jeter of Novant Health Human Resources at 336-277-6630or by emailing Ebony at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For other nursing records from schools in North Carolina that are now defunct, contact the education secretary at the NC Board of Nursing at 919-782-3211.
- For Ultrasound certification records, contact the Center for Experiential and Applied Learning at 336-716-4505. Records date from 1975 - present. Verification is not guaranteed.
- For records from the class Intraoral Radiography for Office-Trained Dental Assistants, a continuing education course, contact NWAHEC or 336-713-7700. See Northwest Area Health Education Center NWAHEC for courses and continuing education information.
- For CT Imaging Technology records, please contact Cindy Smith or call 336-734-7560. More information from Forsyth Technical Community College programs.
- Forsyth Technical Community College took over the various allied health programs listed toward the top of this page and retained the transcripts. FTCC’s transcript service is now through a national clearing house . For specific questions regarding a transcript, you may still contact Forsyth Technical Community College Records Office or call 336-734-7472.
Copies of transcripts are sent to graduates, employers and schools. There is no fee.
Wake Forest Univeristy School of Medicine
Medical Center Boulevard
Winston-Salem, NC 27157
Carpenter Library | Atrium Health/Wake Forest University School of Medicine | Contact Us