- Once your work has been accepted, complete and submit the journal’s OA author publishing agreement and select the creative commons licence which will determine how readers can use your article.
- Click here for more information on creative commons licences.
4. Coordinate your APC transaction
- Our service provider Rightslink will then contact you to coordinate your APC transaction. To take advantage of this agreement, you must seek funding from your institution, following the instructions in our Guide to Paying an APC.
- Affiliated corresponding authors are eligible to have their APC fully covered. Your institution has pre-paid for OA publishing as part of this agreement. Seeking funding will not impose any additional cost on your library, however final approval for OA funding may be determined by your library.
- Congratulations! Once your article has published, anyone can find, read and share your research.
- Read our top tips on how to promote your research.