The Medical Center offers a free site license copy of the current desktop version of EndNote to all faculty, staff and students for installation on medical center computers or on personal (including home) computers.
To get a copy pushed to your Medical Center computer:
- Click here to Install EndNote from the Intranet Service Desk.
- Type in your credentials to authenticate.
- Complete the form. Be sure you are connected to the network and that you have your computer name (HostName from the “Who Am I? button on your desktop).
- Click the Order Now button on the right side of the screen.
- If you have a MAC, the Service Desk may contact you to send a technician to help with the installation. For a Windows machine, EndNote will install automatically.
To download EndNote to your own personal computer:
You must be a Wake Forest Med Center faculty, staff or student
- PC Users:
- Click -> EndNote X9_PC_Installer * and a ZIP file will automatically download to your browser’s default download folder
- Go to the folder where the EndNoteX9_PC_Installer ZIP file was downloaded, then extract the ZIP file
- From the extracted files, locate and run the appropriate installer file, ENX9Inst.msi (for PC)
- Complete the remaining default steps to finish the EndNote install
- MAC Users:
- Click -> EndNoteX9.3.1SiteInstaller.dmg* and the MAC install file will automatically download to your browser’s default download folder
- Follow the Mac Install Instructions
*You will be asked your credentials to authenticate in SharePoint
QUESTIONS on software installation: Contact the IT Service Desk at 336-716-4357
QUESTIONS on using EndNote software to publish & manage citations/references or for classes & training: Contact Carpenter Library at 336-716-4414.