Skip to Main Content
The following tutorials are intended to complement the in-person classes currently offered by the Library.
- Mini videos include a tour, earning CME, and using features such as Presentation Maker and Reading List.
PUBMED TUTORIALS FROM THE NATIONAL LIBRARY OF MEDICINE
- PubMed Training - a wealth of resources to help you become an expert searcher.
- PubMed Tutorial - self-paced; choose individual topic to learn or work through the whole tutorial from top to bottom. Choose a section from the list on the left side of the screen.
- PubMed QuickTours - short tutorials on different types of searching, subject headings, and using My NCBI.
- PubMed Training - Coy C. Carpenter Library classes and individual help.
- Instructions on converting Reference Manager databases to Endnote.
- For additional questions, please call Mark McKone at 336-716-3807.
- UptoDate - demonstrations for institutional and individual subscriptions.
WEB OF SCIENCE
Web of Science - Several short tutorials, including search tips, managing search results, saving search histories and alerts, cited reference searching, and citation reports. 10 languages.
Carpenter Library | Atrium Health/Wake Forest University School of Medicine | Contact Us