Skip to Main Content
How we accept requests from other libraries
- We accept requests from other libraries through Docline (NCUBOW), OCLC (NBG), or through our ILLiad lending pages.
- Libraries that do nos have OCLC or Docline accounts can register for an ILLiad account so they can borrow directly from us.
- First, register for a new account
- Log on to your account and submit your request
- Articles will be posted to your ILLiad account, where you can view them by logging on and looking under Download PDFs. Documents will be available online for 30 days, after which they will be automatically deleted, so be sure to view received articles promptly
- Libraries will be invoiced monthly. We can also accept payments through IFM, EFTS, check, or credit card (Visa and Mastercard).
- Copying from and lending physical materials are presently not available.
- Our turnaround time for articles or chapters from electronic resources is generally one to two hours during our work hours (7:30 AM - 4:30 PM EST), depending on our workload. We do accept rush requests, which incur an additional surcharge.
- We charge North Carolina academic libraries $8.00 per article/loan for regular requests, and libraries outside North Carolina are charged $11.00 per article/loan. Rush requests incur an additional $5.00 surcharge for North Carolina libraries and $10.00 for libraries outside North Carolina.
- We deliver articles by Odyssey, Article Exchange, and email.
Carpenter Library | Atrium Health/Wake Forest University School of Medicine | Contact Us